- What is the most challenging task you've ever done?
- What is your favorite project you've ever done?
- What are some things you like about the developer tools you use?
- Who inspires you in the your developer community (iOS, Android, Frontend ect...)?
- Do you have any side projects? What kind?
- What did you learn yesterday/this week?
- What excites or interests you about coding?
- What is a recent technical challenge you experienced and how did you solve it?
- When building a new application / web site or maintaining one, can you explain some techniques you have used to increase performance?
- What actions have you personally taken on recent projects to increase maintainability of your code?
- Talk about your preferred development environment.
- Which version control systems are you familiar with?
- If you jumped on a project and they used tabs and you used spaces, what would you do?
- If you could master one technology this year, what would it be?
- How did you handle a disagreement with your boss or your collaborator?
- What resources do you use to learn about the latest changes in your technology?
- Anything you've ever done something different which you want to teach us?
- If you want to remove a third party from application how you'll convince your project manager to do that? Explain in non-coding terms.
- If you've to choose between the monolithic repository and micro repositories which one you'll choose and why?
- Do you have any question for me (For Interviewer)?
↑ ↓ Navigate up/down
Enter Go to article
/ Search new term
Esc Close search
You've successfully subscribed to Developer Insider
Great! Next, complete checkout for full access to Developer Insider
Welcome back! You've successfully signed in
Success! Your account is fully activated, you now have access to all content.