The Borland C++ Compiler 5.5 (BCC) is a blazingly fast 32-bit optimizing compiler. It contains the latest ANSI/ISO C++ language support including, the STL (Standard Template Library) framework and C++ template support and the complete Borland C/C++ Runtime Library (RTL).
How to install Borland C++ Compiler
- Download Borland C++ Compiler
- After extracting it you will get two things Borland and C Free.
- Now copy the Borland folder in C drive and after that install the C Free IDE.
- After finishing the installation just open the IDE. It will automatically detect the borland C++ compiler.
- Now just write and run your C and C++ programs. You can see in below image I have written and run a simple C++ program using it.
You can watch following video to check how to download and install Borland C++ Compiler for Windows 10 -
- C Programming Language Tutorials
- Compile C program with gcc compiler on Bash on Ubuntu on Windows 10