Code Blocks is a free and cross platform IDE for C, C++ and Fortran. Here the list of features available in Code Blocks IDE -
- Code Blocks supports multiple compilers like GCC, clang, MSVC++, Borland C++ 5.5 and many more.
- Code Blocks provides a very fast custom build system which supports parallel builds (utilizing your CPU's extra cores)
- Code Blocks debugger provides full breakpoints, display user defined watches, call stacks, cpu registers etc.
- Code Blocks interface supports syntax highlighting for C, C++, Fortran, XML and many more files.
- Code Blocks interface also provides code completion for C and C++.
How to install Code Blocks
- Download the latest version Code Blocks for your Operating System from here http://www.codeblocks.org/downloads
'OR' You can also download latest version for Windows directly from following download button if above method doesn't works -
Download Code Blocks
- Run the downloaded
.exefile to install Code Blocks in your system.
- Follow the setup instructions.
You can watch following video to check how to download and install Code Blocks IDE for Windows -
- C Programming Language Tutorials
- Compile C program with gcc compiler on Bash on Ubuntu on Windows 10